[NFB_of_Georgia] Membership Committee

Derrean Tucker derreantuci931 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:43:45 UTC 2021

Hello NFB Family,
My name is Derrean Tucker, the secretary of the NFB of Georgia. I need you
alls' help and assistance in carrying out a plan that'll increase the
likelyhood of the NFB of Georgia getting a hold of lapsed members, engaging
current members, and recruiting the rest of the blind community out there
that have yet to come in contact with the powerful mission of the National
Federation of the Blind.

Join me on the journey to build a committee team and schedule in the year
of 2022 to tackle the critical items above. If you would like to
participate on the Membership Committee, email your name and the chapter
you're currently a member of  to dtucker at nfbga.org

Thanks.

Derrean Tucker (Secretary of the NFB of Georgia)
Phone: 706-333-2413
LaGrange, Georgia