[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Alabama Virtual Convention

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Mon Feb 22 20:20:20 UTC 2021

Subject: Fwd: Alabama Virtual Convention

Please share.
------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Alabama Virtual Convention
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 16:55:13 -0600
From: nfbal.president at gmail.com
To: vmeadows at nfbga.org

Hi Vanessa,

We were glad to have some of our Georgia family join us during our Black
History Expo. Needless to say, we were disappointed about the difficulties
encounter during the event and I hope you received some enjoyment that
evening. Don’t forget there will be another event this evening at 7pm
central, and others during the week. I am attaching our agenda to this
email and please find below a link to register. Also, you may go to
nfbal.org to register. Thanks for sharing this information and have a good
evening.

<https://nfbal.pixelthin.com/attendee>

Attendee <https://nfbal.pixelthin.com/attendee>

<https://nfbal.pixelthin.com/attendee>