[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Vaccine Pre-Registration

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Sat Feb 27 18:02:18 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Justin Heard <braillemasterjustin at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 2:03 PM
Subject: Vaccine Pre-Registration
To: Dorothy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>

Hi there.

Here is the link to pre-register for a vaccine. People with disabilities
will be eligible to receive them starting March 8. The website does not
list many locations, but I think they will contact each person and
partner with local clinics and pharmacies to get them the best appointment.

https://myvaccinegeorgia.com/en/site/ALL

dgriffin at nfbga.org