[NFB_of_Georgia] Washington Seminar Mock Meeting Tomorrow

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Jan 20 20:10:27 UTC 2021

Hello Leaders & participants, if you submitted your name to attend the
Washington Seminar to Greg Aikens, please join us for the Mock Meeting
tomorrow night at 8 p.m.

Thursday, January 21, 8:00 p.m. EST – Final Issue Review and Mock Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)