[NFB_of_Georgia] Center for the Visually Impaired Survey

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Jul 28 19:29:36 UTC 2021

Hello NFB Members, below is a link  for a survey that the Center for the
Visually Impaired has asked if members and or their caregivers who have
received services through CVI would take this survey to give them feedback:

The Center for The Visually Impaired (CVI) in Atlanta is in the process of
doing a new Strategic Plan.  An important part of their process is to
gather information about Visually Impaired people (and their caregivers’)
awareness of CVI and their experience with their services.  They are
interested in the perspective of our members – whether you are familiar with
 CVI or not – either way your input will be valuable.It should take less
than 10 minutes to complete the survey, and should be accessible with
different assistive devices.

The survey will be open until August 9, 2021  They would greatly appreciate
your input.  I have taken the survey myself.  At the end of the survey you
may give some personal information if desired.  I did not complete that
portion.  Please do not give out your personal information unless you
choose to do so.  The link to the survey is below.

If you have any questions please call The Center for the Visually Impaired
at 404-875-9011

Thank you,

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CVI-NFBGA

dgriffin at nfbga.org