[NFB_of_Georgia] How my journey of becoming independent is coming along.

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:45:14 UTC 2021

Greetings, BAM! Mr. Tucker;

As a young man, you are making great strides thru this thing called life. I understand that you have overcome large obstacles and you continue to rise to the top. I believe that you is and will continue to be a great inspiration to men in your age group as well as to anyone that pays attention.

My prayers are with you, continue to live the life that you want, blindness is definitely not holding you back!

"Blind love is the answer, today, and for our future!"
BAM!
Sincerely,
Walter Mitchell