[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: GLASS Poetry, spoken word program

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Sun Jun 20 23:16:49 UTC 2021

Reminder.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Meadows, Vanessa <vmeadows at georgialibraries.org>
Date: Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 9:02 AM
Subject: GLASS Poetry, spoken word program

Hello,

I am inviting everyone to this program. Please read below. Thank you.

Reminder: GLASS Poetry Program
Come join us for hand-clapping, finger-snapping fun at the GLASS poetry
program! Raise your voices in cheer as you hear from the talented poets
among your
peers. This is an event you won’t want to miss.

This event will be held on Thursday, June 24 from 2:00-4:00pm over Zoom.
This meeting may be recorded and put on the GLASS website.

Join Zoom meeting via the following link:
https://zoom.us/j/95334884489
Meeting ID: 953 3488 4489

To join the Zoom conference by phone, dial in or use one-tap mobile by
calling 1-312-626-6799 or 1-646-876-9923. The passcode for both numbers
is 953-348-844-89
followed by the pound sign.

For more information, please call Vanessa at 404-657-1452. We hope to
hear you there!

dgriffin at nfbga.org