[NFB_of_Georgia] Tuesday’s with Tootle

Stancil Tootle stootle at nfbga.org
Tue Mar 9 15:39:58 UTC 2021

Tuesdays with Stancil Tootle, make the disability voice heard, stay in the conversation. Be educated on disability issues. The Arc Georgia logo

Join Stancil Tootle on Tuesday’s with Tootle - COVID vaccine roll out in our disability community
When: Mar 9, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time

Dr Georgian Peacock, Division Director Human Development and Disability - CDC

His guest this week is Dr Georgina Peacock, MD, MPH, FAAP  Division Director for the Division of Human Development and Disability – CDC.  Georgian will join us for a causal conversation about her support of Georgia’s Department of Public Health as they roll out the COVID vaccine to our disability community

Register in advance for this meeting:
http://bit.ly/TuesWithTootle
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.