[NFB_of_Georgia] Requesting Veterans Introductions for State Convention

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Sun Sep 5 19:18:51 UTC 2021

All veterans who are a member of the NFB of Georgia, please assist us with
our Opening Ceremony for the 2021 NFBGA 48th State Convention.  Instructions
are below.

Requesting all veterans send in a recording of their introduction. The info
included should be:

   1. Name and rank

  2  Which branch you served

   1. What years served

   1. Where you saw action (if you feel it’s important)

   1. And where you live now

  Please keep recordings to 1 or 1 and a half minutes long.

**Please submit your recordings no later than  Monday September 20,. 2021.

Send your recordings to:  Kevin Kovacs at kevinkovacs627 at gmail.com and
cc:  Dorothy
Griffin at dgriffin at nfbga.org.  Or text to 770-374-4832.

Thanks to, Dr. Vernon Humphrey for his assistance..

dgriffin at nfbga.org