[NFB_of_Georgia] Questions for candidates:

Charles Black charleseblack126 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:19:25 UTC 2021

President:  How will this next year be different from the last?
Treasurer:  Do you have a method that would offer maximum
transparentcy to state funds?
Members at large:  How can we hold each of you accountable for your actions?
President:  If Cobit became worse, what would you do to strengthen the
club during the supposed pandimic?