[NFB_of_Georgia] Your invitation to the last Candidate's forum - Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 7:30pm

plewis at nfbga.org plewis at nfbga.org
Wed Sep 22 17:38:50 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon All

First let me ask that you pass this information on to all that will not be
able to receive this email.

This is your invitation to get to know your candidates during the last
candidate's forum  to be held on Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 7:30pm. We
will be asking questions of the candidates, so please come and hear the
answers to questions provided by the membership. This forum should be very
informative and we look forward to having you attend.

We need everyone to register for the convention, you still have time to do
so. Please go on to the NFBGA web site and complete the registration form.
If you do not have access to the web site please contact your Chapter or
Division President and ask them to help you to register.

You also need to make sure that your information is on the voting
registration list. The elections will be held on Sunday, October 10th, but
the deadline to register is Sunday, September 26, 2021.  You can make sure
you are on the list by submitting to me your first and last name, telephone
number that you will use to enter your vote. You may send this information
in an email by using plewis at nfbga.org <mailto:plewis at nfbga.org>  or calling
678-756-3757 and leaving a voice mail that includes this information.

Please understand that if your information is not included when we submit
the list of voters, you will not be able to vote. And NO one is responsible
for making sure that your name is included on the list but you. So please
act quickly, the deadline to get your name on the list is Sunday, September
26, 2021.

We will be using the Affiliate Zoom information for this forum. These will
allow all to start signing on earlier to be sure that any problems can be
corrected before we get started. We will be starting promptly at 7:30pm. If
you have any questions or concerns just let me know.

Join the Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95539617118

Meeting ID: 955 3961 7118

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,95539617118#,,# US

Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 955 3961 7118

Please forward this information on to all that may need it or not able to
receive this email.

Thanks

Patrice Lewis

NFBGA Administrator