[NFB_of_Georgia] Legislative Update Georgia, from Washington Seminar

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Fri Apr 8 17:02:59 UTC 2022

Hello National Federation of the Blind of Georgia, please read the below
message and send a thank you email to Representative Bourdeaux.  The email
address is below.

Our advocacy in motion.

Good Afternoon All –

I just wanted to let you know that Rep. Bourdeaux has signed onto H.R.
2373, the Transformation to Competitive Integrated Employment Act. We
appreciate your advocacy on this issue!

Best,

Katie

*Katie Greenberg | Senior Legislative Assistant *

*Congresswoman Carolyn Bourdeaux (GA-07)*

1319 Longworth House Office Building, Washington, DC 20515

(202) 225-4272

bourdeaux.house.gov

dgriffin at nfbga.org