[NFB_of_Georgia] Augusta

Vias, Armando avias at tbanet.net
Fri Apr 8 22:11:45 UTC 2022

Hello!

I hope that you are having a great day. There is a Lyft and an Uber. I was born in Augusta, but now I live in Macon/Middle Georgia. I believe that there is a transit system, but I am not completely sure. I have never lived in Augusta during my teen/adult years, since my parents moved when I was three. If you need more information, just let me know.

Sincerely,
Armando Vias

—
Armando L. Vias
Blogger | The Blind Advocacy Network Blog
Email: avias at tbanet.net
Website: https://tbanet.net