[NFB_of_Georgia] You are invited to the Georgia Affiliate Board Meeting - Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 7:00PM

plewis at nfbga.org plewis at nfbga.org
Sun Apr 10 17:27:13 UTC 2022

Hello Georgia Affiliate Membership and Guests

You are invited to attend the Georgia Affiliate Board meeting scheduled for
Thursday, April 14, 2022, at 7:00PM.

We will be hosting this meeting on the Affiliate Zoom platform. To attend,
please use the information provided below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95539617118

Meeting ID: 955 3961 7118

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,,95539617118,,#

US

Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 955 3961 7118

*Important Information:

We would like all who plan to attend to know that even though the meeting is
open, no one other than the board members will be allowed to speak. All
others in attendants will be muted during the entirety of the meeting.

We ask that you pass this email on to all that may need it. We also would
like to asked that all sign up for the Georgia Listserv so that you will be
sure to receive all future announcements.

To sign up for the Listserv Link

Georgia mailing list link

We look forward to having you all attend

Thanks

Patrice Lewis

NFBGA Administrator

PH: 678-756-3757