[NFB_of_Georgia] My Advocacy Update Outside The Legislation Session

Armando Vias avias at tbanet.net
Tue Apr 12 20:27:29 UTC 2022

Hello.

I know that the legislation session is over, but my work is not done. Recently, I have started a petition to my local Council, asking for the area to be accessible to the blind, visually-impaired, etc. You can view the petition here:https://www.change.org/WarnerRobinsAccessibility <https://www.change.org/WarnerRobinsAccessibility>

Maybe you can start a petition for your city leaders if you don’t have access to public transportation.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Armando Vias