[NFB_of_Georgia] News: CVI will Host a Fulton County Voter Education Event

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Tue Aug 23 21:27:39 UTC 2022

Reminer:  CVI will Host a Fulton County Voter Education Event

If you have questions about navigating the voting process with vision loss,
join CVI on Thurs., Aug. 25 between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to get your
questions answered. The Fulton County Department of Registration and
Elections will be onsite to talk with you about the process, and you can
even test out the voting machine through a brief demonstration.

The Dept. of Registration and Elections’ staff is nonpartisan and does not
support a particular candidate for office, referendum, or any political
affiliation. Their goal is to increase voter registration and participation
and equip, educate, and inform voters so they can have an exceptional
voting experience.

dgriffin at nfbga.org