[NFB_of_Georgia] New Orleans

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 14:39:50 UTC 2022

New Orleans Here We Come!!!

WHO? The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina!!!
WHAT?  Offering an opportunity to win a 6-day 7-night stay during our National Convention!!!
WHEN? July 4th through July 10th at the Marriot located at 555 Canal Street, New Orleans.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? Purchase tickets which are 1 for five-dollars and 3 for ten-dollars. For every thirty-dollars you donate, then you will have a chance to win one-hundred dollars in CASH! The winner will either win a room or funds will be applied to your previously reserved room.
WHAT DO I GET? Hotel accommodations for the room. If the convention is cancelled the winner will take home the cash.
HOW will I win? You can send your donation to NFB of SC PayPal at www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org> . You may also mail a check, cash or money order to NFB of SC and mail to 119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205 and please make sure to put Hotel Tickets in the for/memo field. To have your information placed into the drawing please send us an email with your name and best reached phone number to, nfbofscfundraiser at gmail.com <mailto:nfbofscfundraiser at gmail.com> .
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW? In order for the winner to have enough time to cancel previous reservations, WHEN IS THE DRAWING? The drawing will take place on Monday May 30, 2022 at 5:30pm on the Federation zoom platform.

WHAT IS THE ZOOM INFO?

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Easy way to add to your contacts for a quick connection…

9292056099,,,8032543777#

Thank you for your support to the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina-Fundraising Committee!!