[NFB_of_Georgia] 2022 Washington Seminare Agenda of Meetings

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Mon Feb 7 04:06:35 UTC 2022

Please share with the NFB Georgia membership.

2022 Washington Seminar Agenda

*February 7– February 10, 2022*

Please note that all times listed in the agenda are in Eastern Standard
Time.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 710:00 AM–12:00 PM: National Association of Blind Students
Winter Seminar

Students, educators, young professionals, and curious minds: kick off this
year’s Washington Seminar by Joining the National Association of Blind
Students (NABS) for our first ever hybrid winter seminar! Whether you are
participating in-person or virtually, you won’t want to miss this
opportunity to connect with blind students from across the country, learn
from successful blind professionals, hear about scholarships and
internships, and prepare for your upcoming Congressional meetings.

Direct questions to Trisha Kulkarni, President, at nabs.president at gmail.com or
937-361-2363.

Virtual Registration Link:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJclfu2rrjIoHdMChOafVBV6GUmQXenvqqEU. Once
you have registered you will receive via email, the Zoom link to join the
meeting.
2:00–4:00 PM: Legislative Seminar

Whether you are a Washington Seminar veteran or an enthusiastic rookie, we
urge you to attend this interactive seminar. The government affairs team
will provide essential information about our legislative priorities for
2021. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions and put your
knowledge into practice.

The fact sheets can be found at https://www.nfb.org/washington-seminar. We
encourage you to review these documents carefully beforehand and come
prepared with questions, so we are all well-equipped with the information
we need to make our case to members of Congress and their staff.
Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/7567531013
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington DC)
+16468769923,,7567531013# US (New York)
Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
5:00–7:00 PM: Great Gathering-In

Please join us for the official kickoff meeting of the Washington Seminar,
hosted by the President of the National Federation of the Blind, Mark
Riccobono. All are welcome.
*Please click the link below to join the webinar:*

https://zoom.us/j/96245510444
Or One tap mobile:
    US: +13017158592,,96245510444#  or +13126266799,,96245510444#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 301 715 8592
or +1 312 626 6799
or +1 646 876 9923
or +1 253 215 8782
or +1 346 248 7799
or +1 408 638 0968
or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 962 4551 0444
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 86:00 PM: Reviewing Our Day on the Hill

A meeting with John Paré, Jeff Kaloc, Jesa Medders, and Kyle Walls.
Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/7567531013
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington DC)
+16468769923,,7567531013# US (New York)
Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 96:00 PM: Reviewing Our Day on the Hill

dgriffin at nfbga.org