[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Washington Seminar Training & Facts Sheet Link

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Jan 19 16:34:37 UTC 2022

Hello NFB Leaders & Members, please share this email with your chapter and
division members far and wide.

Fact Sheet link and mock meeting information blow.  Mock meeting tonight 8
PM eastern.

https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington-seminar-priorities

We will be conducting mock meetings on Wednesday, January 19 and Monday,
January 24. The January 24 meeting will be a repeat of the January 19
meeting. Folks are asked to attend one of the two mock meeting sessions but
are also welcome to attend both if they think that would be helpful.

All meetings will be from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST. All four meetings
will have the same Zoom credentials which can be found below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington DC)
+16468769923,,7567531013# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad0eO8pXgx

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/7567531013

Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone who will be
presenting at Washington Seminar whether in person or virtually.

I look forward to working with you in 2022!

Warm regards,

John

John G. Paré Jr.

Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2218 | Jpare at nfb.org

dgriffin at nfbga.org

dgriffin at nfbga.org