[NFB_of_Georgia] Seeking immediate employment (In Needof the Federation families help)

Derrean Tucker derreantuci931 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:14:30 UTC 2022

I have been seeking employment since year 2021 as a customer service work from home representative!!! I haven’t had any luck whatsoever. I contacted the national industries for the blind, Georgia industries for the blind, indeed.com, National Federation Of The Blind, Vocational Rehabilitation Agency of Georgia, and a lot more. Period.
Indeed.com has provided me with some good finding such a CVS pharmacy, but the job simulation assessment software was in accessible with my screen reader as well as the center Inc. customer service work from home jobs simulation software.
I am placing my résumé below  in case one may need it for future references or additional purposes: