[NFB_of_Georgia] You are invited to the Georgia Affiliate Board Meeting - Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 7:00PM

plewis at nfbga.org plewis at nfbga.org
Wed Jul 20 18:14:11 UTC 2022

Hello,

We would like to invite all to attend the Georgia Affiliate Board meeting
scheduled for Thursday, July 21, 2022, at 7:00PM. This is the regular
monthly meeting of the Affiliate Board of Directors that is normally hosted
on the second Thursday of each month.

We would like all who plan to attend to know that even though this board
meeting is open, no one other than the board members will be allowed to
speak during the meeting. All others in attendants will be muted during the
entirety.

The President ask that any questions be submitted in advance of any meeting.
We do not guarantee that we will have time to answer your questions during
the meeting, but we will provide an answer to any questions that are
submitted. Please send any questions to Patrice Lewis at
<mailto:plewis at nfbga.org> plewis at nfbga.org , the deadline for any questions
to be received before this meeting is Monday, July 18, 2022. The board will
consider your question and provide you an answer as quickly as possible.

We ask that you pass this email on to all that may need it. We also would
like to asked that all sign up for the Georgia Listserv so that you will be
sure to receive all future announcements.

To sign up for the Listserv Link

Georgia mailing list link

We will be hosting this meeting on the Affiliate Zoom platform. To attend,
please use the information provided below.

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/95539617118> https://zoom.us/j/95539617118

Meeting ID: 955 3961 7118

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,,95539617118,,#

US

Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 955 3961 7118

We look forward to having you all attend

Patrice Lewis

NFBGA Administrator

PH: 678-756-3757

Email: plewis at nfbga.org