[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] Cover letter workshop

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Fri Jun 3 00:19:31 UTC 2022

Information you May be interested in.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rasheta Bunting via Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 1:54 PM
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] Cover letter workshop
To: <Chapter-Presidents at nfbnet.org>
CC: Rasheta Bunting <rashetabunting at gmail.com>

PLEASE SHARE WIDELY!
Downstate New York Adapt Presents: Cover Letters Workshop
On the job search? Looking to create the perfect cover letter? We have you
covered! Join us for this special event on Thursday, June 9 at 11AM new
York time! Closed captioning will be provided! If you require any
additional accommodation, please notify us by 5PM on Monday, June 6!
What: Cover Letters Workshop
When: Thursday, June 9 at 11AM Eastern time
Where: Zoom (register below)
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAqfu6hrT0tG9Hqy2RzPQ-ASQlVF4RlUo77

--
>From your Downstate NY ADAPT Co-coordinators