[NFB_of_Georgia] NFBofGA CSRA, raffle announcement:

charleseblack126 at gmail.com charleseblack126 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 05:32:43 UTC 2022

Greetings National Federation of the Blind members!

We hope this email finds you all in great health and excited about our
upcoming national convention in New Orleans, Louisiana! The NFB of Georgia's
Central Savannah River Area of Augusta (CSRA) Chapter has been working hard
to brainstorm ways to get more involved in our community whilst also
supporting our national organization. In doing so, we have started a raffle
hosted by the website Rally Up.

In areas where available, many have benefitted from ride-sharing apps such
as Uber, and Lyft. But of all people, blind individuals have greatly
benefitted from these platforms. With that and the upcoming National
Convention  in mind, the CSRA Chapter is hosting a raffle for a $100 Uber
eGift card! You can use this card for rides or food delivery. The raffle
begins June 3, 2022 at 9:00 AM EST. It runs for TWO weeks. The winner will
be emailed on Saturday June 18, 2022.

You can enter the raffle by purchasing entries. You can buy TEN entries for
$10, TWENTY entries for $15, or FIFTY entries for $25.

If you are not interested in the prize, but would like to support our
chapter, please share the link, or donate on the site. The link to the
raffle is below. If you have questions about the raffle, or Rally Up, you
can contact the organizer of the raffle by navigating to the Raffle Prizes
page, then going to the bottom right of the page and select the contact the
organizer button.

Warm regards,

NFB of GA's CSRA Chapter

LINK TO SITE BELOW:

https://go.rallyup.com/nfbcsra

Black, Charles E, MS. Secretary of National Federation of The Blind (CSRA)

Email:  charleseblack126 at gmail.com <mailto:charleseblack126 at gmail.com>

Black, Charles E. MS.

Charleseblack126 at gmail.com