[NFB_of_Georgia] New Orleans Paratransit Mobility Information

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Wed Jun 8 21:14:23 UTC 2022

The information below was shared by Nata Watkins.  Please be sure to begin
getting your verification done now so you can find out what is needed and
given to your local Paratransit service in your area.

The information for New Orleans Mobility service.
Their phone number is 504-827-4385, the fax number is 504-827-8428. The
information that needs to be faxed is your verification information natural
award letter. you will need to also have the exact dates of travel which
for most people is the 5th to the 11th and your phone number needs to be
faxed. Then follow up with the paratransit service to get your ID number,
the phone number in order to arrange travel fair from the airport is the
specialty service in which cost $15 to service through the city is two way

If you have any questions please contact the New Orleans Paratransit
Service number.

dgriffin at nfbga.org