[NFB_of_Georgia] NFBGA Legislative Initiatives!

Derrean Tucker dtucker at nfbga.org
Tue Mar 1 15:16:48 UTC 2022

Hello NFBGA Membership,

NFBGA Advocacy Day will be March 10th 2022 starting at 9:00am until 1:00pm
eastern time directly across the street from the capitol dome building,
room 328 in the LongWorth Building.

Please call and email your representatives asking them to consider the
affiliate's braille literacy bill (HB1282) for support and signing. I have
attached a copy of the Georgia Braille Literacy Bill to this email. Be sure
to attach it when you email your representative!

You can find out who your representatives are and their contact information
by going to :
https://openstates.org/

You can track our bill (HB1282) by using:
https://legislativenavigator.ajc.com/