[NFB_of_Georgia] Reaching out to local TV stations about the Georgia Braille literacy bill

Gaylen Tootle tootle.gaylon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:37:56 UTC 2022

Good morning Amanda,

Advocating for the passage of HB 1282 consists of various forms. If you
feel that going to your local television station and asking them to promote
the passage of the bill, please feel free to do so. Make sure that you
provide them with a copy of the bill so that they will have the actual item
to refer to.

We appreciate any and all things that you are doing as well as others to
promote the passage of our braille literacy bill, HB 1282.

Thanks for all that you were doing.