[NFB_of_Georgia] NFBGA House Bill HB 1282 One Pager

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Thu Mar 10 20:44:57 UTC 2022

I just sent my email to my house representative in my District. He is not on the education committee though.

__________
Armando L. Vias
Web Accessibility/Disability Advocate
Member | National Association Of Blind Students, A Division Of The National Federation Of The Blind
Blogger | Armando Vias
Phone (Google Voice): Click to call (830) 542-2220 From A Compatible Phone <tel:8305422220>
E-Mail: Click to email: armando at armandovias.com <mailto:armando at armandovias.com>
Visit Website armandovias.com <https://armandovias.com/>
Like Armando Vias On Facebook <https://armandovias.com/facebook>
Follow Armando Vias On Twitter <https://armandovias.com/twitter>