[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: This morning REV UP Georgia at 10am EST

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Thu Mar 17 13:55:36 UTC 2022

--
Armando L. Vias
Web Accessibility/Disability Advocate
Member | National Association Of Blind Students, A Proud Division Of The National Federation Of The Blind
Blogger | Armando Vias
Phone (Google Voice): Click to call (830) 542-2220 From A Compatible Phone <tel:8305422220>
E-Mail: Click to email Directly: armando at armandovias.com <mailto:armando at armandovias.com>

Visit Website armandovias.com <https://armandovias.com/>

Like/follow Armando Vias On Facebook <https://armandovias.com/facebook>

Follow Armando Vias On Twitter <https://armandovias.com/twitter>