[NFB_of_Georgia] NFBGA Affiliate Mother's Day Fundraiser

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Sat Mar 19 14:12:12 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind of Georgia Fundraising Committee is
hosting a Mother's Day fundraiser drawing and would like all chapters and
division members, family and friends to participate.

**What You Can Do:  Email to, or give the Fundraiser Flyer to everyone you
know or come in contact with.  Tell them about the customized mother's day
basket which will be great for themself, their mother, mother figure,
sister or whomever they choose to give it to.

If you have any problems accessing the flyers or need clarification,
 please email Nata Watkins at nwatkins at nfbga.org and she will assist you.
**Please do not send issues through the listserv.

I have included 2 pdf flyers attached below for your convenience, but
remember to send the flyer out through you own email, social media etc.

What the Flyer Says:

*Here’s Your Chance to Win!

A Customized Mother’s Day Basket

For That Special Mother Figure In Your Life

$25 Restaurant Gift Card of her choice

$25 Visa Debit Card to spend anyway she likes

Items of her choice valued at $50

Fundraiser Sponsored by:

The National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

Tickets: $6 per ticket or 5 tickets for $25

Tickets must be purchased by 11 p.m. April 14, 2022-**NO EXCEPTIONS.**

Join us live April15, on zoom for the drawing:

To purchase your tickets contact:

Nata Watkins at (770-584-3953)

(Zoom information will be provided after ticket purchases)

Thank you in advance for your participation

dgriffin at nfbga.org