[NFB_of_Georgia] We welcome you to sign up to be a sponsor and/or an exhibitor for the 2022 NFB of Georgia State Convention

plewis at nfbga.org plewis at nfbga.org
Thu Mar 24 19:41:15 UTC 2022

Everyone,

We are getting ready for the forty ninth National Federation of the Blind of
Georgia State convention. Were you looking for a way to help make this a
great convention? We have a suggestion for you. We are looking for sponsors
and exhibitors to participate in this year's convention. We need you to send
the attached letter out to all your friends, family members, any companies,
people on the street and anyone else you think will be willing to
participate as a sponsor and/or an exhibitor at our convention this year.

This year's convention will be held in Atlanta Georgia at the beautiful
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, located at 165 Cortland Street, Atlanta, Georgia
30303. October 7th through the 9th, 2022.

We have many ways and several opportunities for everyone to participate in
this year's convention.

Exhibitor Opportunities:

The exhibit hall at this year's convention will be open from Noon -8:00 PM
on Friday, October 7th, and from Noon -5:00 PM on Saturday, October 8th. A
variety of activities are planned all day Friday and Saturday, so the
exhibit hall will be a busy place.

Cost:

Table for nonprofit agencies and community partners cost $80.00

Tables for all other vendors cost $130.00

Sponsor Opportunities:

We also have several sponsor opportunities that we hope all will consider
participating in this year. The attached letter explains all the levels and
descriptions.

Levels:

Diamond $1,000

Gold $750

Silver $500

Bronze $250

The attached letter also includes information that explains how to make a
single one-time monetary donation as well, if you would like to participate
but cannot at the levels stated above. We understand that all who would like
to give cannot give at the levels presented, but we hope you know that any
donation that you are able to give will be appreciated no matter the
denomination.

Our state convention registration information will be coming out soon, so
please be on the lookout for more information about all we have planned for
you this year. The attached letter includes all the information you will
need, but if you have any questions or concerns, please contact myself or
President Dorothy Griffin using the contact information listed below.

We look forward to seeing everyone at this year's convention.

Respectfully,

Dorothy Griffin, President

Email: dgriffin at nfbga.org <mailto:dgriffin at nfbga.org>

Patrice Lewis