[NFB_of_Georgia] NFB of Georgia Career and Resource Fair

Wunder, Gary gwunder at nfb.org
Fri Oct 14 16:32:47 UTC 2022

Do we have any statistics about the number of participants or the number of employers?

I want to tell you again what a pleasure it was to get to know and work with you. I had a blast, and you were responsible for a lot of that. Thank you so very much.

Gary Wunder
Editor, Braille Monitor
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
410-659-9314, extension 2360 | gwunder at nfb.org<mailto:gwunder at nfb.org>

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.