[NFB_of_Georgia] Augusta

Angela Daniel msangela48 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 01:23:44 UTC 2022

Hey, the Southside of Atlanta chapter meet on the third Saturday around
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. via conference call. In the month of September we
have some great in person events coming up. We invite you and look forward
to having you visit with us. Please contact our chapter president, Landree
Culbreath for more information.

Best regards, Angela Daniel