[NFB_of_Georgia] Home going service information for Mr. Gaylon Tootle

Derrean Tucker derreantuci931 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:21:34 UTC 2022

We, the National Federation Of The Blind Of Georgia, would like to take
this time to acknowledge  the passing of our long time affiliate leader ,
Gaylon Tootle, Who served in many leadership positions. He has been a great
advocacy leader, friend, and much more. We send our condolences to the
family of Gaylon Tootle as a whole.
Please see the information for the Home coming arrangements below:
Homecoming Services for Gaylon Tootle

Visitation:
Friday from 2 to 6 Pm Eastern standard time
Williams Funeral Home
Hephzibah, GA

 Home going Services:
Saturday at 1:00 PM Eastern standard time
Second Antioch Baptist Church
5468 Story Mill Rd, Keysville, GA 30816

If you have any questions or comments concerning the above information,
please email me at dtucker at nfbga.org

Kind regards,
Secretary Derrean Tucker