[NFB_of_Georgia] NFB of Georgia Zoom Leadership Training Conference - Saturday, April 22, 2023, 10:00AM - 2:00PM

plewis at nfbga.org plewis at nfbga.org
Wed Apr 19 16:43:30 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon

On Saturday, April 22, 2023, the Georgia affiliate board will be hosting a
zoom leadership training.

And these are the step to take:

*	Please provide this information to all to make sure that everyone
that wishes to attend has what they need to sign

on.

*	Zoom link:

https://zoom.us/j/95539617118

Meeting ID: 955 3961 7118

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,95539617118#,,# US

this training is scheduled for 10:00AM to 2:00PM. We are asking that you
pass this invitation out to all that would be interested. This meeting will
include topics on membership, NFB philosophy, finance, legislation and more.
This event is free and open to all. There will be several guess speakers
attending our conference and they will be open to questions.

We intend for this training conference to be educational as well as fun for
all. Please plan to join us for what we hope will be the first of many
chances for the Georgia affiliate to come together to educate, talk and
plan.

Here is the zoom information again.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95539617118