[NFB_of_Georgia] Final Count for NFBGA Convention Registrations

Debbie McDonald deborahk63 at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 18:23:36 UTC 2023

Hi Dorothy,
Sorry I missed this. I will be attending virtually.Take Care,Debbie
In a message dated 7/14/2023 1:57:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, nfb_of_georgia at nfbnet.org writes: Hello NFBGA members & friends, the final total for in-person registration was 55 and the final virtual registration was 34. Thankful that everyone made it back safe.
 The 2024 National Convention will be in Orlando Fl.  We do not know at which Rosen Hotel it will be.  Now is the time to begin saving your  funds so we can pack the house in Florida.
 Thank you to all who registered and enjoy your weekend.
 --
Dorothy Griffin - President National Federation of the Blind of Georgiadgriffin at nfbga.org770-374-4832
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB_of_Georgia:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb_of_georgia_nfbnet.org/deborahk63%40aol.com