[NFB_of_Georgia] Fwd: Sharing an opportunity to participate in a national survey with a $100 stipend for participants for you to share with your networks. This survey is offered through the National Disability Institute (NDI).

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Mon Mar 20 19:26:08 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone, here is some information that you may want to participate
in.

[image: We need your voice!]
<https://www.nationaldisabilityinstitute.org/press/ndi-financial-health-interviews/>
*You can take part in a financial health research interview!*

National Disability Institute (NDI), Financial Health Network and The
Harkin Institute are gathering feedback from individuals, through
one-on-one interviews, to better understand the financial health of
Americans with disabilities. *We deeply value your opinions and invite you
to participate in an interview.*

Interviews will be conducted between April 3 and April 17, 2023, and will
be one hour or less. You can participate by phone or video call.
Accommodations will be provided upon request. *You will receive $100 for
your participation.*

In the interview, you will be asked to talk about how financially healthy
you feel and if your disability affects your ability to make ends meet. We
will also ask you about any challenges you face using banking and financial
services and your ideas about how to improve support services to help you
be more financially stable.

*Please sign up for an interview if you are a person with a disability who
is 18 years or older.*
*Sign up for an interview*

*Click the link below to register to participate in an interview. If
selected, we will reach out to you to confirm an interview date and time.*
REGISTER <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/finhealth_and_disabilities>
*Interested in sharing this opportunity with others?* Learn more & use our
email outreach template here
<https://www.nationaldisabilityinstitute.org/press/ndi-financial-health-interviews/>
.

For more information, contact Ramonia Rochester at rrochester at ndi-inc.org.
[image: Logos for National Disability Institute, Financial Health Network
and the Harkin Institute]

Gina Martin, MLIS

GLS Outreach Manager

Georgia Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled

2872 Woodcock Boulevard, Suite 250

Atlanta, GA 30341

(470) 620-5131 mobile | (404) 235-7211 Teams

gmartin at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibrariesglass>

Check out our new and improved website: https://gls.georgialibraries.org

dgriffin at nfbga.org