[NFB_of_Georgia] Accessible airfriers and tips on how to use my current one

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 23:19:54 UTC 2024

Good evening to all. I’m wondering if any of you use an air fryer with multiple functions, and if so, how do you use it accessibly. I have a ninja foodie with 15 functions on it, and I’ve made some labels for it, but I’m not sure if that’s the best way For making it accessible. Are there any accessible air fryers out there to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Mariya Vasileva
Sent from my iPhone