[NFB_of_Georgia] Accessible airfriers and tips on how to use my current one

Monica Williams mwilliams at nfbga.org
Tue Aug 13 01:05:45 UTC 2024

I have I have the power air fryer. What I did was use bump dots on the
important functions that I use often. There are also bump dots on the up
and down temperature change as well as the up and down time. I don't know
how to use a ninja whatever that gadget is. But that is what I do for my
power fryer. And I also placed a bump dot on the power switch. In order to
get the power switch for any of the bump lights on the other function
switches you will probably need to have a sighted person help you.

Hope that helps you,
Monica Williams