[NFB_of_Georgia] Nfb Of SC convention Sports And Rec division giveaway purchase your $20 tickets now to enter

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 12:35:35 UTC 2024

Time is running out! Only a few days left to win $750 or $250drawing on August 18th! We’re raising funds to start an annual Blind Sports and Recreation Camp in South Carolina. Take action now and get your $20 tickets electronically. You don’t have to be present to win, but we do need your entry!

Purchase your tickets today:
PayPal: paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc
Zelle: SRNfBSC21 at yahoo.com
Cash App: $loriannecoley

Act now to support this important cause and secure your chance to win! We will also accept cash payments during the NFB South Carolina State Convention taking place August 15-18 in Columbia, South Carolina. If you are attending, see one of our Sports and Rec division members.
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec division
📞 803-316-9838
🔗 Follow us: [linktr.ee/SRNFBSC](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)

**Purchase your $20 ticket to help us start a Blind Sports Camp in South Carolina!**
Drawing: August 17, 2024

**PayPal:** [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
**Zelle:** srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com