[NFB_of_Georgia] Legislative Alert For This Week

Dorothy Griffin dgriffin at nfbga.org
Mon Mar 25 04:31:19 UTC 2024

Hello NFBGA members, family and friends, this is our last week to urge the
Education Committee Chairman to put our Braille legislation HB 341, on the
floor for a vote.

Please call your State Representative and ask them to contact the House
Education Committee Chairman, Chris Erwin to please put HB 341 on the floor
of the committee for a vote.

*Locate Your Georgia State Representatives below:*

*https://www.legis.ga.gov/members/house/4965?session=1031
<https://www.legis.ga.gov/members/house/4965?session=1031>*

Thank you
dgriffin at nfbga.org