[NFBA-Phoenix] Hulu announcement

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 01:05:05 UTC 2017

I normally don't do this, but, I would like to announce that for bills that they use Hulu and rod through the iPhone app, do not download the app update. It is not accessible I am not for somebody that is blind. And that there is no turning back once it is downloaded. I have already called tech Hulu company and avoid my concern. They told me that they would send a message to those that right at prep for the app but if the problem continues by the end of my billing cycle they told me to cancel my subscription. Again do not download the update for Hulu

Sent from my iPhone