[NFBA-Phoenix] replies on the list serve

David B Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Aug 31 20:49:48 UTC 2017

How replies, and reply all are handled differs somewhat from mail
program to mail program. Generally, reply goes to the list, and reply
all goes to the list, and to the individual. However this may differ. It
is a good idea to check the To: and CC" fields, and edit as appropriate.

Dave

On 8/30/2017 11:06 AM, Brad Kuhn via NFBA-Phoenix wrote:
> Thank you Mike. One thing I always thought until now was that when you
> do a reply is the same as reply all for it all goes to the list I
> figured when you didn't reply all it would go to everyone but if you
> just hit reply I would go to that person.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

David Andrews and long white cane harry!
dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org