[NFBA-Phoenix] Paul Wagner

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 21:43:06 UTC 2017

Thank you Brad,
	There is no way to underscore the amount of love and support that this couple gave to us all. I can only echo your feelings. I am only encouraged that this will be such a wonderful Christmas for Norma and Paul. As we mourn our loss of this beautiful man, our thoughts can turn to the loving and waiting arms of Jesus and the victory that Paul is experiencing right now! I pray that the compassion of Jesus pours out upon his family at this time and that they too can be lifted up in His love.
Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MSPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.