[NFBA-Phoenix] [Nfbaz-news] Quarterly Board Meeting

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Sat Feb 11 04:29:45 UTC 2017

Board Members and Federationists:

Below is the agenda for the quarterly board meeting scheduled for tomorrow, February 11, 2017.

I should have the meeting minutes from the last board meeting available sometime later today. I will send it out in a separate email once it is ready.

Time: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: Teleconference
Please dial 605-475-6777
And press Pin number 06322 #

Agenda:

Pledge and Roll call

Secretary and Treasurer Reports

Board Nominations
1.      Board Member

Committee reports:
1.      Legislative
2.      Scholarship
3.      Fundraising
4.      Transit
5.      Convention Arrangements
6.      Technology
7.      Membership, Recruitment and Engagement
8.      Deaf / Blind,

National Convention – Host Committee Planning

Notes from Presidents Seminar
Constitutions
Financial Management (Affiliate, Chapters and Divisions)

2017 Bell program

Chapter and division reports and adjourn

Adjourn