[NFBA-Phoenix] Are You Joining Us in a Couple Weeks?

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Sun Feb 12 19:39:15 UTC 2017

We're going downtown Federationists!

Yes, at the capitol building in Phoenix, we are meeting with our local state
representatives to push for our rights, right here in Arizona. Do any of
these things matter to you, your friends, or your family?

Aim High, with the acronym AIMHE.

Accessible information and materials in higher education is what this is all
about.

Or, if you're a blind parent, and you believe you're capable of raising your
own kids, then you might be interested in showing up to represent your god
given right to raise kids!

I need to know who's attending, and who isn't, so we can get the right
appointments set up for the constituants who will be showing up at the
capitol building later this month. Again, that's Monday, February 27, 2017.

You will probably get a phone call if you don't answer this email, but
please let us know ASAP, so we can get the meetings set up so our
representatives can hear our strong, united voice.

Love you all

Your Partner in Creative Success

Tanner

Check out  <http://tannergers.com> The Daily Practice  blog at
TannerGers.com

My  <http://creativesuccessshow.com> #1 iTunes N&N Self-Help Podcast at
CreativeSuccessShow.com

Make plans like an adult. Believe in them like a child - Jim Rohn

520.904.6874

Let's Connect Over at

 <http://linkedin.com/in/tanner-gers-22a95a43> LinkedIn,
<http://www.twitter.com/tannergers> Twitter,