[NFBA-Phoenix] Fund rasing made fun.

Rodney Nicholas Fletcher rodneyfletcher19 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 21:36:40 UTC 2017

Your Chipotle Fundraiser Is In One Week

  _____

Dear NFB,

Your Chipotle fundraiser is a week away! Attached is the official fundraiser
flyer to send to your supporters ahead of time to promote the event.

*	the National Federation of the Blind Arizona Chapters
*	07/08/2017
*	5:00pm-9:00pm
*	3039 W. Peoria Ave. #C-105, Phoenix, AZ 85029

Important Reminders

*	Make sure that your supporters show the official flyer (hard copy or
on their phone) or tell the cashier at checkout that they are here for a
fundraiser before they pay! If they don't tell our cashier that they are
there for the fundraiser, your organization won't get credit for the sale.
*	Your organization is NOT permitted to hand out flyers to regular
customers or promote the event inside or outside of the restaurant or in the
parking lot at any time.
*	Gift cards purchased during fundraisers do not count towards total
donated sales, but purchases made with an existing gift card will count.
*	If placing an order online during your fundraiser, please note you
must choose the pay in-store option and inform our cashier of your
participation before paying. This will ensure your order is counted towards
the fundraiser!

Thanks,

The Chipotle Fundraiser Team