[NFBA-Phoenix] July chapter meeting for the Phoenix chapter

Rodney Fletcher rodneyfletcher19 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 19:23:33 UTC 2017

Just would like to inform the chapter. That our chipotle fundraiser. Went over very well. We raised for the chapter $327. The check is being mailed within the next 14 days to Tucson. There it will be distributed. So again thank you very much this was a great first fundraiser for the new, Phoenix chapter.
Your fundraising Sherman. Rodney in. Fletcher.
. Live the life you want.

Sent from my iPhone