[NFBA-Phoenix] June Chapter Meeting Agenda and Important Info

Rodney Nicholas Fletcher rodneyfletcher19 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 03:00:52 UTC 2017

I and Angie will be there.

From: NFBA-Phoenix [mailto:nfba-phoenix-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Tanner Gers via NFBA-Phoenix
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:16 PM
To: 'NFB of Arizona Phoenix Chapter List' <nfba-phoenix at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Tanner Gers <creativesuccess at cox.net>
Subject: [NFBA-Phoenix] June Chapter Meeting Agenda and Important Info

What's up Phoenix Chapter Federationists?

We are closing in on National Convention, and this month we've got a very,
very busy chapter meeting, and guest speaker, so please take note of what's
going down so we can have another incredible, enriching, informative
meeting.

Scheduling Rides

First, please, please, begin scheduling your Dial A Rides with an early
window that begins at 12PM. Here's why.

When individuals leave, we can break quorum. We cannot conduct business as a
chapter when we don't have quorum, so it is vitally important for us to
maintain it through to the end of our scheduled meeting. Further, it is
disruptive and distracting when Federationists interrupt the meeting by
getting up and leaving. So, please schedule your Dial A Rides with early
windows that are not before 12PM.

Fellowship after Our Meeting

Brad is not available for fellowship this Saturday, but everyone is welcome
to go out to eat in his absence. There are multiple great restaurants
nearby, including my favorite, Hog Wild Bar-B-Que.

How can you go to National for just $10?

Bring your CASH! Especially if you want to go to National Convention, all
expenses paid. Jernigan raffle tickets are $10 each, and at National, one
lucky winner will be selected, and you don't need to be present to rake in
your winnings. The winner will get all their expenses paid for next year's
National Convention, including air fare, hotel, $1000 cash, plus $350 for
food during the week, and your banquet ticket is also included.

Presidential Release

The Presidential release will be played Saturday, but will begin at 9AM. If
you'd like to listen in, then make sure you're there early to catch all the
latest from President Ricabono.

Meeting Agenda

1, Call meeting to order

2, Pledges

3, Invocation (prayers)

4, Secretary's Report

5, Treasurer's Report

Old Business

1, State Board Meeting

((Our Letter to the Affiliate and Affiliate President)

2, National Convention

(Donations from our chapter, Jurnigan raffle tickets, and NFB lanyards)

3, Constitution Update

New Business

1, Fundraising

2, Meet the Blind Month

Guest Speaker

Our guest speaker will be talking about Non-24

Announcements

Adjournment

That's it for this month's chapter meeting. Again, please schedule your
rides to be at SAAVI, 4222 East Thomas Road, at 9AM for the Presidential
Release, and your early window return at 12PM or later. It is much
appreciated everyone respects everyone's time, including our guest speaker's
time, and so we can maintain quorum.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to just hit reply, and shoot them
over.

See you Saturday

Your Partner in Creative Success

Tanner

Find my  <http://tannergers.com/> #1 ranked iTunes podcast &
<http://tannergers.com/> Daily Practice blog at  <http://tannergers.com/>
TannerGers.com

Make plans like an adult. Believe in them like a child - Jim Rohn

520.904.6874

See what's really cooking at

 <http://linkedin.com/in/tannergers> LinkedIn,
<http://www.twitter.com/tannergers> Twitter,