[NFBA-Phoenix] Fundraising Meeting this Thursday night at 7PM

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Sat Jun 3 18:15:39 UTC 2017

Hey Federationists

Rodney and Arland have been doing big, big things for our fund-raising. This
Thursday night, June 8th, at 7PM, we'll be having an exciting fund-raising
meeting discussing how they're advancing our fund-raising efforts, and
supporting our ability to support the Chapter, Affiliate, and our mission.

Here's the dial in information.

641.715.0700

Access code

614 039, then hit pound.

Thanks again Rodney and Arland

Your Partner in Creative Success

Tanner

Find my  <http://tannergers.com/> #1 ranked iTunes podcast &
<http://tannergers.com/> Daily Practice blog at  <http://tannergers.com/>
TannerGers.com

Make plans like an adult. Believe in them like a child - Jim Rohn

520.904.6874

See what's really cooking at

 <http://linkedin.com/in/tannergers> LinkedIn,
<http://www.twitter.com/tannergers> Twitter,