[NFBA-Phoenix] Norma Robert sin Wagner annual Phoenix picnic

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 03:36:05 UTC 2017

Hello, attached below is information about the norma Robertson Wagner annual Phoenix picnic. Please open so that you can find out all the goodies that are involved in this year's event. It will be the event of the century. Also keep in mind we will contact each and every one from the chapter and in fact around the valley to see if you will be attending and what you will bring. We will see you all on April Fools' Day. Sincerely Brad and Kuhn and FB a Phoenix chapter president. PS although it is on April Fools' Day, this is not a joke!